Full-Time Project Manager / Construction Manager
Project Manager / Construction Manager
C3 Construction is a Locally Owned Business.
Our work environment includes:
• On-the-job training
• Casual work attire
This position has a tremendous upside for income and advancement opportunities. We have a book of business from residential to commercial, we are a GC, we partner with GC’s, we do Insurance restoration projects, consulting and specialize in all types of roofing. We handle small residential projects to large townhome complexes. You must possess well developed foresight to develop highly efficient action plans.
You should excel at operations as you will be expected to manage the process at peak efficiency and have knowledge of construction materials and processes. You need to be comfortable in the field or behind a desk, on a ladder or in a strategy meeting.
The growth curve of the company is up. Do you have what it takes to impact that and grow both Operations and Sales? This is a rare opportunity for someone who has built a solid foundation and is looking to go to another level in business management. All the pieces are in place. The question is are you the person to make an impact? The right individual will be compensated accordingly.
We have many inbound calls and plenty of leads within our network. Key people are in place, amazing subcontractor base, business systems that increase your productivity, revenue, and overall quality of life. Not only on the technology side but the business management side.
Position of Construction / Project Manager. Applicants must possess superior communication skills with team, management, and clients.
Submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements to Hiring Manager.
• Managing multiple projects
• Coordinating materials and scheduling to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
• Analyze and estimate costs; prepare cost summaries for projects, including equipment, labor, materials, site preparation, subcontractor costs and other related costs as needed
• Providing accurate estimating and budgeting
• Overseeing and providing direction to field workers onsite
• Identifies and solves problems; Report, track, and trouble-shoot exceptions and escalate
• Become knowledgeable with the scope of all subcontract agreements
• Work with owner, owner’s rep, architects, and subcontractors to resolve any conflicts that may arise
• Complete and submit all paperwork as required
• Establish and maintain benchmarks and reference points for ongoing layout of work
• Attend job meetings and/or any other meetings as may be required for the successful and timely completion of the project(s)
• Manage construction plan(s) and maintain current project status records
• Knowledge of construction materials, costs, and construction procedures is required
• Know how to maximize value while minimizing cost
• Strong negotiating and buying skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
• Must possess strong technical, communication and computer skills, including competency with MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Dropbox and document management/organization
• Knowledge of safety procedures, regulations, and codes
• Local travel is required for this position
• Ideal candidate will have prior experience working for a General Contractor
-3-5 years of construction experience
-Experience developing relationships in a business setting
-Knowledge of construction materials, quality, and purchasing
-Knowledge and understanding of building codes is preferred but not required
-Must have valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year