Full-Time Full Time Architectural Staff
For over 17 years Tria Architecture has provided service oriented architectural and interior design to school districts and municipalities all across the Chicago area. Tria takes pride in providing our clients with the right design solutions to fit their unique needs. Tria offers team members flexible work scheduling, matching 401k, excellent health insurance plans, generous paid holiday and vacation time, as well as other great benefits. Feel free to visit our web site (www.triaarchitecture.com) to learn more about Tria.
Tria is seeking to add a highly motivated Architectural Staff member with 3-7 years of experience to our team. The right person must be able to work independently as well as part of a team on a variety of project types and sizes.
The position includes:
– All aspects of Architectural Design from schematic design and space planning to construction documents and construction observation.
– Coordination with engineering consultants and contractors.
– Potential for growth within the firm.
– 3-7 years of Architectural experience
– Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Architecture
– Highly motivated individual able to work both independently and on a team
– Excellent communication skills
– High proficiency in AutoCAD
– Experience with Revit a plus.
– Experience with SketchUp and Vray a plus
– Experience with Construction Documents and detailing a plus
– Experience with public bidding projects a plus
– An eagerness to learn and grow within the firm